For admission to preparatory class
The applicant must meet one of the following conditions:
- Having successfully completed the fifth year of classic or general
secondary education (3e of the Luxembourgish school system) ;
- Having successfully completed the fifth year of technical secondary
education (11e of the Luxembourgish school system) ;
- Holding a DAP diploma (Vocational Aptitude Diploma) or a CATP
(Technical and Vocational Training Certificate) ;
- Having successfully completed the cycle of CLIJA including verified
language skills in English and French ;
- Having a Luxembourgish recognition of an equivalent diploma.
A candidate who wishes to be admitted to this course without having passed one of the above-mentioned classes must take the admission tests on the programme in French, English and mathematics.
In order to give applicants an idea of the requirements for preparatory class of the DAES – Diplôme d’Accès aux Etudes Supérieures, the admission tests in English, French and mathematics of the last few years are published on a special page.