For admission to preparatory class
The applicant must meet one of the following conditions:
- Having successfully completed the fifth year of classic or general
secondary education (3e of the Luxembourgish school system) ;
- Having successfully completed the fifth year of technical secondary
education (11e of the Luxembourgish school system) ;
- Holding a DAP diploma (Vocational Aptitude Diploma) or a CATP
(Technical and Vocational Training Certificate) ;
- Having successfully completed the cycle of CLIJA including verified
language skills in English and French ;
- Having a Luxembourgish recognition of an equivalent diploma.
A candidate who wishes to be admitted to this course without meeting one of the above-mentioned conditions must take the admission tests on the programme in French, English and mathematics.
To qualify for this programme, you will need sufficient language skills in English as well as in French. Applicants who submit verified language skills in English equivalent to the CEFR Level B1.2 and in French equivalent to the CEFR Level B1.1 do not have to write the admission test in the given language.
In order to give applicants an idea of the requirements for preparatory class of the DAES – Diplôme d’Accès aux Etudes Supérieures, the admission tests in English, French and mathematics of the last few years are published on a special page. Admission tests (example)